You want to know more about Dwain? Get ready for a toboggan ride down the slippery slope that is my autobiographical precis.
- I grew up in the town of Center Point, Iowa. I moved to Parkville, MO shortly after beginning 7th grade.
- My sister, Dorian, is a 5th grade teacher in Independence, MO.
- My first computer was a C= VIC-20.
- My brother, Dustin, works in a chrome shop in Independence, MO.
- I am allergic to Penicillin and many general anaesthetics.
- My Dad, Ted, is a technician in the Physiology department at KU Medical Center.
- I detest mushrooms and olives. I’m not a big fan of seafood, but I think that comes from my upbringing here in flyover country.
- My Mom, Linda, recently retired from teaching 1st grade.
- Once upon a time, I was involved in a Star Trek Fan Club called Starfleet International. It was fun.
- My wife, Jennifer, is a licensing worker for the Missouri Division of Family Services.
- If you prick me, I bleed gravy mixed with BBQ sauce.
- My nephew Wesley is the cutest 4-year old in existence. No foolin’. Sorry if you have a 4-year old – I’m certain you think they’re cute, but Wesley is cuter. It’s science.
- My nieces Lily, Keira and Abby are the cutest little babies in existence. Photographic proof will soon be provided. You have been warned.
- My little boy TJ is the cutest, most adorable 19 month-old ever. End of story.